Free shipping on all US order or order above $200
The SucceX-D F7 is designed to work seamlessly with DJI’s new HD FPV system. To make things even simpler, the DJI Air unit can just be plugged into the FC with the included wire harness. In addition, we added the popular and reliable USB Type-C instead of Micro USB and therefore the same standard than your DJI module.
• Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
• Plug-and-Play. No need to solder tiny wires.)
• Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
• Designed to support DJI Digital FPV.
FC // SucceX-D F7 TwinG
ESC // SucceX 60A V2 4in1
- 8 layers single-board stacking PCB board
- 4oz 1.6mm thick power board
- 32bit STM32FO51K MCU, 48kHz maximum clock speed
- TDK MLCC Low ESR ceramic capacitors
- Top grade metal MOSFET
DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit
Digital HD systems have traditionally been rather bulky and unwieldy to mount on a mini quad. Not anymore. With this air unit, you can comfortably fit the module in your mini quad stack (probably not slammed frames). The 'mini' camera fits easily into your existing builds, no weird mounting adapters.
Note: The Air Unit module does get very hot in use. Do not power on for an extended period of time without proper cooling.Specifications
Weight：Air Unit (Camera included): 45.8 g，3.9 g (MMCX each)
- SucceX-D F7 TwinG Flight Controller (HD Version)
- SucceX 60A V2 4-in-1 ESC * 1pc
- DJI FPV Air Unit (with a camera and four M2 screws) × 1
- Three-in-one cable × 1
- Antenna (MMCX elbow) × 2