FrSky X8R receiver Description
The X8R is in a Smaller package then previous 8 channel receivers, but has so much more capability. The new SmartPort supports the new hub-less sensors as well as the older hub analog sensors.The X8R supports 8 standard servo outputs, and you can access all 16 channels by using the Sbus line with Sbus supported servos or use a FrSky S.BUS Decoder for the full 16 channels. Or you can use 2 X8R receivers in combination and the channels will sync 1-8 on the first and 9-16 on the second.The X8 protocol is also backward compatible! In D8 mode it work with the DHT, DJT, DFT and DHT-U transmitter modules.
- More number of channels: 1~8ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~16ch from SBUS port,or combine two X8R to become a 16 channels receiver.
- Parallel two X8R to become a 16 channel receiver.
- With RSSI PWM output (0~3.3V)
- SmartPort enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission.
- Number of Channels: 16
- Dimension: 46.5mm x 27mm x 14.4mm (1.83" x 1.06" x .56")
- Weight: 16.8g (.59 oz)
- Operating VoltageRange: 4V-10.0V
- Operating Current: [email protected]
- Operating Range: >1.5km (FullRange)
- RSSI output: analog voltage output (0~3.3V)
- All 16 channels requires the FrSky Taranis, or the XJT module bound in D16 mode.
For 8 channels in D8 Mode you can use the FrSky Taranis or XJT, DJT, DFT, DHT and DHT-U modules.
FrSky XJT module Description
- Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology (ACCST SYSTEM) achieves highly reliable link in interference rich environments.
- Smart Port - Full Duplex communication
- Easy to bind and instant link-up
- Excellent reboot times
- All channels failsafe
- Quick response
- Very smooth servo movement
- Alarm on events of receiver (low battery voltages, poor reception, etc.)
- Error-free link, by using 48bits CRC algorithm
- Firmware upgradable
- V8 Series: (Non-Telemetry receivers)
- V8FR-II, V8R7-II, V8R4-II, VD5M
- D Series: (Telemetry receivers)
- D8R, D8R-II, D8R-II Plus, D8RSP, D8R-XP, D6FR, D4FR, D4R-II, etc.
- X Series: (Telemetry receivers)
- LR Series: (Long Range receivers)
Compatible with the following transmitters:
JR: 347, 388, 783, U8, PCM10, PCM10S, PCM10SX, PCM10IIS, 8103, J9303, MX-22, MX-24S, PX, 9XII, Eurgle 9X, Turnigy 9X and more.
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.0V-15.0V
- Operating Current: 140mA (@6V), 80mA (@12V)
- Output Power: ≤ 100mW