Free shipping on all US order or order above $200
Encoders are special sensors that are added to each brushless motor of a Gimbal Stabilizer allowing the system to more accurately track motor position for increased stability which in turn also increases battery efficiency.
What's encoder technology in brushless gimbal control system?
The 3 axis stabilization gimbal system that relies on both active motor-driven components and passive inertial stabilization. Passive stabilization relies on the principles of inertia (the tendency of an object to resist change in its motion) and requires that the camera is well-balanced in the Pan, Tilt, and Roll Axes. Active stabilization refers to the techniques of using sensors to measure the camera’s Pan, Tilt, and Roll movements and counteract those movements using motors attached to the 3 axes.
- Easy to do gimbal tuning, no need to do much calibration work anymore.
- Power saving, 5 times long working time than gimbal without encoder system.
- Faster response, motor torque increasing instantly, no bug for difficult rotating angle anymore.
- Encoder chip A5048a
iPower GM2804H-100T Gimbal Motor with AS5048A Encoder Compatible with Slipring
The GM2804H-100T motor by iPower Motors is the ultimate brushless gimbal motor for GoPro Cameras. This motor is designed for small multi-rotor platforms looking to lift GoPro sized gear – 0.5-1KG/cm Torque. The principle of the camera stabilization using brushless direct drive motors, In fact, gimbal based on BLDC motors is very similar to regular gimbal based on hobby servo.
Model No.:GM2804 w/encoder
Hollow Shaft Diameter (mm):6.5
- 3 x GM2804H-100T Motor with AS5048A Encoder & Magnet
- 1 x Pre-flashed encoder firmware Alexmos 32BIT Extended BGC set
Connecting encoders to the regular SimpleBGC 32bit Extended board