Free shipping on all US order or order above $200
Encoders are special sensors that are added to each brushless motor of a Gimbal Stabilizer allowing the system to more accurately track motor position for increased stability which in turn also increases battery efficiency.
What's encoder technology in brushless gimbal control system?
The 3 axis stabilization gimbal system that relies on both active motor-driven components and passive inertial stabilization. Passive stabilization relies on the principles of inertia (the tendency of an object to resist change in its motion) and requires that the camera is well-balanced in the Pan, Tilt, and Roll Axes. Active stabilization refers to the techniques of using sensors to measure the camera’s Pan, Tilt, and Roll movements and counteract those movements using motors attached to the 3 axes.
- Easy to do gimbal tuning, no need to do much calibration work anymore.
- Power saving, 5 times long working time than gimbal without encoder system.
- Twin IMUs.
- Faster response, motor torque increasing instantly, no bug for difficult rotating angle anymore.
- Encoder chip A5048a
GM1408 gimbal motor w/encoder specification:
Model No.:GM4108 w/encoder
RPM: 1089~1025 RPM
Load Current (A):1.5A
Un-load Current (A): 0.14±0.1 A
Hollow Shaft Diameter (mm):8
- 3 x GM4108H-120T Brushless Gimbal with AS5048A Encoder & Magnet
- 1 x Pre-flashed encoder firmware Aalexmos 32BIT BGC set
Connecting encoders to the regular SimpleBGC 32bit board